Here is a list of upcoming public events. Click on each link for more information:
April 4 - South County Democratic Club Meeting
- 6:00 pm at Pirate's Cove in Galesville
- Gubernatorial Candidate Jim Shea will the keynote speaker
- House of Delegates Candidates, Mike Shay, Carmen Skarlupka, and Susan Cochran will also speak
- Come listen to James and other candidates for county and state office explain their vision for our County's future
- Join James for this big Spring fundraising push
- Hosted by Polly Pittman, Tom Croghan & Steuart and Erin Pittman
- Guest Speakers include District 4 Councilman Andrew Pruski and County Executive Candidate Steuart Pittman
- Included with your ticket purchase is salad, artisan wood-fired pizza, and of course, local wine grown and produced at Dodon
- Get your ticket now
April 28 - The Festival on the Green
Make a Contribution Today
Help support what we are trying to do by making a financial contribution.
Sign Up to Volunteer
Please fill out our contact form and let us know how you can help! We need as many people as we can get!